At Airport Express MK Ltd, we are committed to protecting your privacy and to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can travel through much of our site without giving us any information about yourself, but sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations.
Please read the complete Airport Express MK Ltd privacy statement.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are asked to register before entering a contest, ordering e-mail newsletters, or joining a limited-access premium site.
Personal information collected by Airport Express MK Ltd often is limited to e-mail address, password, language, country or location, but may include other information needed to provide a service you requested.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following primary purposes:
– To make the site easier for you to use.
– To provide you with services requested and process any payments that you make.
– To keep you informed of any new services from Airport Express MK Ltd.
– Airport Express MK Ltd may disclose your personal information only if required to do so by law.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Airport Express MK Ltd will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. Airport Express MK Ltd may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues related to a product or service you requested.
You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Security of your Personal Information
Airport Express MK Ltd strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. Terms and conditions between Airport Express MK and its driver team state that any information obtained or exchanged which is considered to be an essential part of the service requested by the client in order to carry out the service efficiently, is removed from any remote or static device once the service has been completed.
No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your password – so therefore you should not share these details with others.
When using this web site you agree:
– Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the site.
– To be entirely responsible for and keep secret any password used by you. You should change your password if you believe it’s no longer secret.
– Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
– Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals’ privacy rights.
– Not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders, reservations or request for services.
– Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to any private or other customer account areas on the site.
– To not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Airport Express MK Ltd or any of our associated companies or third parties.
– Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for us (Airport Express MK Ltd).
If we consider that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the web site we reserve the right to:
(A) Warn you via e-mail to yourself and/or your internet service provider that you have breached these terms, and ask you to stop such conduct.
(B) Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice and terminate your account facilities and/or any other services provided to you by Airport Express MK Ltd.
(C) Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to prevent you from using this web site if your conduct on this web site causes us, or any associated company loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs.
When someone visits the site, a cookie is placed on the clients machine (if the client accepts cookies) If you choose to not accept cookies on your browser from Airport Express MK Ltd you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
Changes to this Statement
Airport Express MK Ltd will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the ‘last updated’ date at the bottom of the privacy statement. For material changes to this statement, Airport Express MK Ltd will notify you by placing prominent notice on the Web site.
Airport Express MK Ltd are happy to answer any questions or concerns you have, and would be keen to hear your comments and feedback regarding our Statement of Privacy.
Please contact us either by e-mail or by post.
Airport Express MK Ltd
14 Newton Road
Company Registration No: 8265156 (England and Wales)
Last updated 25/05/2018